Serious AV Receivers with audio and video performance that brings all of your home entertainment to life. Experience the Marantz Difference.
9.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver, with HEOS, Apple AirPlay 2 and Amazon Alexa voice compatibility.MSRP $1,499.00
Immerse yourself in premium sound and multi-dimensional audio with the Marantz SR6013 9.2 channel AV receiver. It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Control the SR6013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 110 W per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive)
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Upscaling
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
- Three-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier) and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection
- Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay 2 or HEOS built-in
- Now available – Apple AirPlay 2
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
- High Resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
- Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT
- Seamless out-of-the-box experience with Quick Start Guide, guided Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote app
- Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer for pristine sound that’s immune to disruptions in the surrounding circuit environment
Drive exquisitely detailed home cinema with the 7.2 channel 8K UHD AV receiver. Delight in the most musical sound for any source — from home theater, to vinyl, to digital streaming. Whether you’re watching classic film noir or hosting dinner with friends, it’s the perfect sonic accoutrement. Totally immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™. Stream music from leading services and control the SR5015 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai.
- Performance, power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 100W per channel (8 Ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2ch. drive).
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices. 8K upscaling is available on all 6 HDMI ports.
- Support for the most advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™ processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from a smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- Bringing you the latest in video compatibility: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020) provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- The greatest technology for home cinema: With 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), enjoy crystal clear picture and accurate detail.
- Advanced gaming specifications: With 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag.
- High-resolution streaming for audiophile approved sound: Ability to decode ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz; DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks — enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.
- Exclusive components elevate Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer produce more detailed, dynamic sound.
- Stream music from your favorite sources: Play songs from Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and HEOS® Built-in.
- Features HEOS® Built-in: Advanced technology enables multi-room audio, voice control and digital music streaming throughout your entire home.
- Supports all your favorite voice assistants: With the SR5015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai.
7.2 Channel AV Receiver, with HEOS, Apple AirPlay 2 and Amazon Alexa voice compatibility.MSRP $999.00
Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1711 7.2ch 8K Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1711 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, and DTS Virtual:X™. You can experience these object-based audio codecs from smart TVs apps through the main HDMI output.
- Slim design, exceptional performance: With a slim profile that is half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the new Marantz NR1711 delivers exceptional performance and sound quality.
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier for all your entertainment: Powering 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive), enjoy your favorite movies in striking quality.
- Latest HDMI support: Featuring one dedicated 8K input and one output for 8K quality video from 8K source devices; 8K upscaling available on all six HDMI ports.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: The eARC HDMI output transmits uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from a smart TV app to the AV receiver.
- Featuring the latest video support: Enjoy HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Feel like you are part of the action with the latest in movie technology: With 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling along with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) experience a smooth, crystal-clear picture in the highest quality available.
- Take gaming to the next level: Enhanced gaming thrills with reduced lag thanks to 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
- High-Res audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts: Enjoy your favorite Hi-Res quality file playback with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support up, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience.
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.