Analog recording is still very alive. Quality turntables are still in demand. Digital discs simply set new performance standards that turntables must meet. Many cherished records may never be issued on digital formats. Good turntables are now more important than ever. Marantz embraces an audiophile quality turntable with AC servo belt-drive and low-coloration tone arm to answer the need for a high performance source component for the analog record.
- Low-Resonance High-Density Acrylic Chassis and Platter
- Floating Motor Mount Construction
- Asynchronous AC Motor
- Belt Drive System with Endless Silicon Belt
- Anodized Aluminum Straight Type Tone Arm
- Magnetic Type Anti-Skating Mechanism
- Fine Adjustable Counter Weight
- Solid Aluminum 3 points Support Feet
- Wood Base, High Quality MM Cartridge
- "Clever Clamp" by Souther Engineering
For operational and technical assistance 24/7, use our self help Online Support Center, where answers to many common questions can be found.
View Warranty information.